Walker Twitter Highlights: February 14th – 20thby Scott Edward Walker on February 21st, 2010
For those of you who missed this week’s Twitter updates, below you’ll find highlights of our top tweets. If you would like to see all of our tweets (or if you would like to receive an RSS feed of them), you can do so here.
If you have any questions or comments with respect to any of the tweets below, please contact us through the comments section of this post. Many thanks, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- Must-read “startup lessons” post via @mattmireles, including: “You need a Co-Founder, not an Engineering Bitch” http://bit.ly/cEJdiH
- “Our success as a country has bred a sense of comfort which…leads to complacency & a drive towards safety” @mokoyfman http://bit.ly/a1ap56
- “[When] your VC argues for hiring a senior exec, make sure the spec for the job fits the stage of your startup.” http://bit.ly/d9lCLH
- I like this one: http://bit.ly/aF1zWg RT @simeons: Solid exec summary template http://bit.ly/b1cyuU (via @roachpost) #startups
- “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.” – Friedrich Nietzsche http://bit.ly/dyFgMR
Walker Blog-Related Tweets
- Nice – here’s mine (less energy): http://bit.ly/aIKK9K @venturehacks: My inspiring video of the week: http://j.mp/bIRyRM. Roy Jones Jr.
- If you missed my VentureBeat post, here is an expanded version: “Ask the Attorney – Types of Angel Financing” http://bit.ly/9SoFWI
- Here’s my new post on VentureBeat’s “Ask the Attorney” re finders & related securities laws issues: http://bit.ly/doAWmt
- Dear Clients: Again, sending me forms that you pull off the web & want me to review & revise creates more work, not less.
- Dear Fellow Corporate Lawyers: Again, pls stop wasting everyone’s time focusing on insignificant issues (see #5: http://bit.ly/53SB5a)