More Words of Wisdom from Kevin Roseby Scott Edward Walker on July 22nd, 2015
To Our Clients & Friends: Welcome to our weekly series “Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed.” Each week, we post a favorite video of a successful entrepreneur, investor or business leader on a variety of topics. This week, we again present Kevin Rose, CEO of HODINKEE, an advisor to (and former Partner of) Google Ventures, and the founder of Digg.
In this recent interview via Google Ventures, Kevin shares some solid nuggets for entrepreneurs and founders and answers the following questions:
1) What is the most important thing for a first-time entrepreneur to learn?
- “admitting what you don’t know”
2) What is the most common mistake entrepreneurs make?
- “taking on too many projects at once”
3) What is the most overlooked key to growing a startup?
You can see the entire interview (and full article) here. I hope you enjoy it. Cheers, Scott