I’m using Twitter as a form of micro-blogging to share interesting articles, posts and podcasts relating to entrepreneurship and startups, M&A and legal issues. Below are my five most popular tweets for the past three weeks; interestingly, the top three relate to Quora. Cheers, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- Quora: “As an entrepreneur, what is the WORST advice you have been given?” A few interesting responses: bit.ly/1mWxQzZ
- Quora: “Have you been screwed by your co-founder before? If so what happened?” A few interesting responses: bit.ly/1o4MXuD
- Quora: “What are avoidable mistakes that first-time entrepreneurs make repeatedly?” A few interesting responses: bit.ly/1trlpjv
- Dear Entrepreneurs: when buying/selling a company, watch out for the private equity guys; they are sharks (see #1: bit.ly/1gjwoZD).
- Kudos to @durov: “I no longer have a stake, but I have something more important—a clean conscience and ideals…” bit.ly/1oMY1tX