Walker Twitter Highlights: June 16th – July 15thby Scott Edward Walker on July 14th, 2014
I’m using Twitter as a form of micro-blogging to share interesting articles, posts and podcasts relating to entrepreneurship and startups, M&A and legal issues. Below are my five most popular tweets for the past four weeks. Cheers, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- “Whoever needs the deal least has the most leverage in a negotiation.” –@venturehacks bit.ly/1oe2WmP
- Q: What are the “ethics” of a founder shopping a VC deal after signing a term sheet? Solid response via Dave McClure: bit.ly/VBtCq1
- Interesting HN thread: “My local Starbucks has a staff of about eight people, two of whom are freshly minted JDs.” bit.ly/1mtGTdw
- Quora: “What makes someone an awesome co-founder CTO?” A few solid responses: bit.ly/v8dvUP
- I’m watching “The Internet’s Own Boy” on Google Play – a solid documentary re Aaron Swartz (here’s the trailer: bit.ly/1lq7nbk).