I’m using Twitter as a form of micro-blogging to share interesting blog posts, articles, Quora answers and podcasts relating to entrepreneurship and startups, M&A and legal issues.
If you missed this week’s Twitter updates, below are my five most popular tweets (via bit.ly) and my blog-related tweets. If you’d like to see all of my tweets (or an RSS feed of them), you can do so here. Thanks, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- Seed Stage Valuation Guide – interesting post via @jordancooper http://bit.ly/g97Wza
- “Startup life is rewarding and simply amazing.” – @paigecraig http://bit.ly/ggRuzc
- Skadden’s 2011 Insights – solid collection of commentaries re critical legal issues via top NY law firm http://bit.ly/hUzDhp
- The Italian entrepreneur who moved his team and got funded in 19 days – “the American dream is still up and running” http://bit.ly/frv3Dj
- How to get your startup on Hacker News (via @swombat) – solid, practical advice http://bit.ly/fW3KQx