Walker Twitter Highlights: February 7th – 13thby Scott Edward Walker on February 14th, 2010
For those of you who missed this week’s Twitter updates, below you’ll find highlights of our top tweets. If you would like to see all of our tweets (or if you would like to receive an RSS feed of them), you can do so here.
If you have any questions or comments with respect to any of the tweets below, please contact us through the comments section of this post. Many thanks, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- “Answer the friggin’ phone and do whatever it takes to make that customer happy.” – Paul English (Kayak, co-Founder) http://bit.ly/d02gFZ
- Must-read for entrepreneurs raising VC funding – 9 “lessons learned” via @dharmesh (Founder of @HubSpot) http://bit.ly/dBszzW
- The (Un)importance of Advisory Boards – interesting post via @davidvivero http://bit.ly/aBvlQW
- “We’d much rather own something for 8 years and earn two times our money than make a 30% return in a year and a half” http://nyti.ms/c1b78J
- “Whenever I see a brilliant kid decide to join Goldman…or Google, I think to myself: a startup just died…” @cdixon http://bit.ly/aXs6yK
Walker Blog-Related Tweets
- We’ve launched a new weekly series of short motivational videos for entrepreneurs. Here’s our first post – http://bit.ly/cQK5jO.
- Here’s my new blog post for VentureBeat’s “Ask the Attorney” re types of seed capital: http://bit.ly/aGE52T
- Dear Tax Lawyers: You’re driving me fuck’n crazy with all your disclaimers and assumptions. Pls don’t send me anything in writing anymore.
- Dear Litigators: If you’re going to try to negotiate deals (which isn’t a good idea to begin with), the junkyard dog approach doesn’t work.