I’m using Twitter as a form of micro-blogging to share interesting articles, posts and podcasts relating to entrepreneurship and startups, M&A and legal issues. Below are my five most popular tweets for the past three weeks (and a couple of blog-related tweets). Cheers, Scott
Top 5 Tweets
- Quora: “How big a factor is luck in startup success?” Solid response via Marc Andreessen: http://b.qr.ae/1dXBZgo
- “Venture capital is the natural source of financing for only a small fraction of startups…” -@cdixon http://bit.ly/1dF7kJw
- Quora: “Where in the Bay Area should I live to be a part of the startup action?” A few solid responses: http://b.qr.ae/1dV8IaQ
- Entrepreneurs Push Back Against Rising LLC Fees (WSJ) http://on.wsj.com/1c4kQ8r Another reason to form a corp (see #1: http://bit.ly/1c4kONL ).
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Working With Designers (via @GrahamJenkin) http://on.wsj.com/1ppYHaj